Empowered by a technologically-advanced infrastructural facility, we are engaged in offering premium quality Security Guard Cabins. This cabin is widely appreciated by the clients owing to its tough construction and modern look. Our offered cabin is developed by using optimum quality components in line with set industry quality standards. We are offering this cabin on numerous customized options to choose from.
• Simple structure
• Easy mounting
• Reliable performance
• Base: 125 mm x 65 mm bean cross member of 100 mm x 50 mm beam with 50 mm x 50 mm angle mounted with 18 mm marine ply and vinyl flooring
• Roof: Top outer curved type M.S.1.2 mm (18 swg) plain sheet welded with M.S structure topinner decorated with 9 mm, MDF board Cage Structure & Wall Panel: MS Frame work with square pipe & wall thickness 50 mm
• Exterior Wall: M.S 1.2 mm bended sheet welded on M.S Frame
• Internal Wall: Decorated with 9 mm MDF board
• Isolation: All void within the external wall, inner wall & roof are filled with R.B glass Wool of 50 mm thick passes & rare combination of lower thermal conductivity & high resistance moisture & heat
• Door: Frame work of 50 mm x 30 mm square pipe external wall by M.S sheet & inner wall decorated with 9 mm. MDF board & suitable locking system.
• Window: Window shelf be of Aluminum block, powder coated double shutter sliding type with dark coat glass & venetian blind covered by grill from the outside
• Paint: All components are washed thoroughly with epoxy thinner, joints filed with carpage and then painted with epoxy red oxide both outside inside & then painted with two coats of epoxy paint
• Air Conditioning: Provision for split or window A/C is provided as per the requirement
• Electrical: All electric wiring will be concealed with modular switches & socket, fans, tube lights & bulk head light above the door will be provided